AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES ON YOUR NEXT ADA DOOR HANDLE PROJECT
Save time, money and confusion with our
FREE Comprehensive ADA Guide!
COMPLETELY UPDATED FOR 2021!
Confusion in the marketplace about ADA law, compliance variations from state to state, and individual interpretation of compliance guidelines have made adherence a challenge.
In this free guide, we detail everything we've learned about ADA door handle compliance based on helping numerous clients comply with ADA regulations without sacrificing aesthetics.
We've complied specifications and best practices to help architects, designers and their staff members make time-saving design decisions and stay current on changing ADA compliance regulations.
Your investment in understanding ADA compliance will benefit your design work by:
- Less confusion about compliance variations by state
- Better understanding and interpretation of the ADA door handle specifications
- Specification data at your fingertips - right where you need it
- Faster turnaround time between design and execution
- Cost-savings from no reworks and not overspending on door handles
Complete the Form Below to INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD our FREE Comprehensive ADA Compliance GUIDE.
* Indicates required field
Your privacy is important to us. We'll never share your information.
What's included in this guide:
- A complete checklist of ADA door
handle code requirements
- Diagrams of ADA compliant door handle options complete with identifying pull codes
- Details on the use of staggered pulls and levers
- What to avoid - the biggest error of omission in ADA compliance
- And much more to help you eliminate guesswork and ensure you're meeting all ADA door handle specifications!
Join hundreds of architects and designers who no longer have to struggle with ADA Door Handle Compliance!